Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cakes for the Chocoholic (like me)

I don't know about you but I LOVE chocolate.  This has been an addiction from as far back as I can remember.  I love everything chocolate.  Candy, Ice Cream, Milk, Fondue, Hot Chocolate and just about anything else chocolate.  I seem to be drawn to everything chocolate on Pinterest.  Recently I went to a cookout and took a chocolate cake which I frosted with chocolate icing and surrounded with Whoppers.  It was a HUGE hit and so easy to make.  


I had so much fun making that cake that I decided to make another Pinterest cake for my son's birthday.  He chose the chocolate cake with chocolate icing surrounded by KitKat bars and the top filled with M&Ms.  It was a hit with him, his sister, brothers and friends.    I have to admit I loved it as well but it was almost TOO much chocolate.  Wait..........did I actually say that? 


What fun things from Pinterest have you done lately?


Happy Pinteresting (oh and if you'd like to follow me, here's where you'll find me http://pinterest.com/hackettl/ )


Today I am linking up to:  

http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/fall-dessert-recipes.html

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge chocoholic too! I haven't tried anything from Pinterest lately. I just go on and Pin when I have a few minutes. I have barely had time to blog lately! Thanks for stopping by recently. Have a wonderful weekend!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my chocolate, too! The cakes are great. Your newest follower from Debbiedoo's. :)

    ReplyDelete