Saturday, March 31, 2012

I finally did it!!

I finally did it.  After three years of estimates and budgeting and worrying about it and always in the end talking myself out of it.  I finally made a decision and I'm sticking to it.   I am finally................... finally.............., are you ready for it?  I am finally getting a pool!!  I am super excited.  I can't wait.  It is a big commitment and one I was just not ready to make until this year and I am very comfortable with my decision now.   So in the next few weeks, I will have a pool company, an electrician and a landscaping company making a huge mess of my yard but in the end I am hoping to have a dreamy back yard.   I will post pictures of the progress once it starts.  


Hope you are enjoying your weekend. 


Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Oh I so envy you. I so miss our last home with the pool. I would love one. Good for you, it will be wonderful and you will love it. I can't wait to see it going in. Very exciting news. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty. If you're ever in West Virginia stop in for a swim :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I understand how you are feeling. We just put ours in last year and had waited for ever too. I hope your building process goes as smoothly as ours did. It's so exciting for me outside this year to see it all finally starting to come together. I hope you will share the whole process with us as well. I will be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete