Monday, September 26, 2011

I love fall!!

I absolutely love fall.  Except for my allergies, fall is my favorite season.  I love the colors of fall and the warm temperatures too.  The last few days have been really warm here but I've still been in the mood for fall decorating.  I am hoping to get a little more done by the end of this week, after a trip, of course, to the newly opened Hobby Lobby (my most favorite decorating/craft store!!)  Hope to see you back here in a few days to check out more of my fall decor. 


This is a picture of my fireplace.  I just love the stone, but I'm considering adding some trim to the top.  I haven't decided yet.  What do you think?  The curtains on either side will soon be replaced .


 Don't you just love candy corn?


I love fall flowers.  I am tempted to keep this arrangement in here all year long.  The colors are much more vibrant in person.


This is my new pumpkin I picked up the other day at Hobby Lobby.


Well, that is the start of my fall decor.  I'll post some more pictures soon.

Have a wonderful day,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment