Thursday, October 6, 2011


I bought this picture from Gabriel Brothers the other day.  I loved the frame and matting but hated the print.  Well, for 5.99 I figured it was worth it so I bought it.  I had no idea what to do with it.  After some thought I decided to put our last name initial in it.  I took it apart and added some scrapbook paper over the print and then used my Cricut to cut out some thin cardboard and then painted it with two different brown inks and one black.  Then I added some copper embossing powder to give it a metallic look.  I'm pleased with it but now have NO idea where to put it.  I guess I'll figure that out today. 










Hope you have a fun project to work on today.  Enjoy,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it with the initial! I love monograms so I think it turned out great! Have a nice week!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love lettering framed. Thanks for sharin. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find a little time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete